EVD 75.5 has been added to the schedule to fill a void left by the cancellation of another event at Evergreen Speedway. This is a special mothers day event and all mom's will recieve free entry.
Tire Machine will be available for this event $15 Mount/Dismount and Disposal per tire.
We'll be running multiple courses for all skill levels
- Grassroots 3/8ths course
- ProAm 5/8ths course
- Moms Free
- Grandstands $10 (Kids under 12 FREE. No Pit access.)
- Pit Pass - $15 (16+ and minors must have parent/guardian fill out waiver)
- Open Drift - $70
- Tire Mount/Dismount and Disposal $15 per tire
Open Drift Schedule
- 9:00am- Back Gate opens
- 9:30am Tech/Tire Mount/Dismount
- 10:40am - Drivers Meeting
- 11am - Front Gate opens and track hot
- 6pm - Event Ends
See the Information link for additional details.
- Driver Instructions
- Spectator Instructions
- Media Instructions and Policy
- Volunteer Instructions
- Track Location and Information
Rules - Everyone in the pit area is subject to Evergreen Drift Rules.
- Tech Requirements
- Pit Rules < Applies to drivers and pit pass holders.
- Reminders -
- All drivers must have a 5lb or larger Pit Fire extinguisher visible in their pit space at all times during the event. In car extinguishers are not required on the 3/8th but are for ProAm on the 5/8ths. Bring your extinguisher to tech to pass!
- Engines may not be revved or loud motors fired prior to 11am.
Event Specific Details
- We'll use the East RV gate (Blue Line) for all driver and pit support vehicle access during the event.
- Pit passes are available for sale in the grandstands for walk in access while parked in the main grandstand parking lot.
Note: Speed Limit is 10mph on county propery!
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map Let's Drift!