EVD-79 Open Drift
Summers in full swing and the action continues on Aug 12th with an Open Drift on both tracks.
This is an Open Drift event and all drivers and skill levels are welcome. Whether you be a Pro Am competitor, Grassroots or just someone looking to make some smoke and get sideways this event is ready made for you. This is a non competition day.
Don't forget to join the Facebook Event and invite your friends for even more fun and updates:
Tire Machine will be available for this event $15 Mount/Dismount and Disposal per tire.
We'll be running multiple courses for all skill levels
- Grassroots 3/8ths course
- ProAm 5/8ths course
- Grandstands $10 (Kids under 12 FREE. No Pit access.)
- Pit Pass - $15 (16+ and minors must have parent/guardian fill out waiver)
- Open Drift - $70
- Tire Mount/Dismount and Disposal $15 per tire
Open Drift Schedule
- 9:00am- Back Gate opens
- 9:30am Tech/Tire Mount/Dismount
- 10:40am - Drivers Meeting
- 11am - Front Gate opens and track hot
- 6pm - Event Ends
See the Information link for additional details.
- Driver Instructions
- Spectator Instructions
- Media Instructions and Policy
- Volunteer Instructions
- Track Location and Information
Rules - Everyone in the pit area is subject to Evergreen Drift Rules.
- Tech Requirements
- Pit Rules < Applies to drivers and pit pass holders.
- Reminders -
- All drivers must have a 5lb or larger Pit Fire extinguisher visible in their pit space at all times during the event. In car extinguishers are not required on the 3/8th but are for ProAm on the 5/8ths. Bring your extinguisher to tech to pass!
- Engines may not be revved or loud motors fired prior to 11am.
Event Specific Details
- We'll use the East RV gate (Blue Line) for all driver and pit support vehicle access during the event.
- Pit passes are available for sale in the grandstands for walk in access while parked in the main grandstand parking lot.
Note: Speed Limit is 10mph on county propery!
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map Let's Drift