EVD 91 - Open Drift
Spring is in the air!
This is an Open Drift event and all drivers and skill levels are welcome. Whether you be a Pro Am competitor, Grassroots or just someone looking to make some smoke and get sideways this event is ready made for you. This is a non competition day.
Don't forget to join the Facebook Event and invite your friends for even more fun and updates:
We'll be running multiple courses for all skill levels
•Grassroots 3/8ths course
•ProAm 5/8ths course
•Grandstands: $10 ( No Pit access.)
•Pit Pass - $15 (16+ and minors must have parent/guardian fill out waiver)
•Open Drift - $70
•Tire Mount/Dismount and Disposal $15 per tire
Open Drift Schedule
•9:00am- Back Gate opens
•9:30am Tech/Tire Mount/Dismount
•10:40am - Drivers Meeting
•11am - Front Gate opens and track hot
•6pm - Event Ends
See the Information link for additional details.
- Driver Instructions
- Spectator Instructions
- Media Instructions and Policy
- Volunteer Instructions
- Track Location and Information
Rules - Everyone in the pit area is subject to Evergreen Drift Rules.
- Tech Requirements
- Pit Rules < Applies to drivers and pit pass holders.
- Reminders -
- All drivers must have a 5lb or larger Pit Fire extinguisher visible in their pit space at all times during the event. In car extinguishers are not required on the 3/8th but are for ProAm on the 5/8ths. Bring your extinguisher to tech to pass!
- Engines may not be revved or loud motors fired prior to 11am.
Event Specific Details
- We'll use the East RV gate (Blue Line) for all driver and pit support vehicle access during the event.
- Pit passes are available for sale in the grandstands for walk in access while parked in the main grandstand parking lot.
Note: Speed Limit is 10mph on county propery!
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map Let's Drift!
14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe, Washington 98272