EVD71 - Open Drift
Join us for a full day of sliding action at this open drift event. Tire Machine will be available for this event $15 Mount/Dismount and DIsposal per tire We'll be running multiple courses for all skill levels
- Competition 3/8ths course
- ProAm 5/8ths course
- 3/8ths Hotlap if conditions allow and drivers want it!
- Grandstands $10 (Kids under 12 FREE. No Pit access.)
- Pit Pass - $15 (16+ and minors must have parent/guardian fill out waiver)
- Open Drift - $70
- Tire Mount/DIsmount and Disposal $15 per tire
Open Drift Schedule
- 10:30am - Back Gate opens
- 10:30am Tire Mount/Dismount
- 11:40am - Drivers Meeting
- 12pm - Front Gate opens and track hot
- 6pm - Event Ends
See the Information link for additional details.
- Driver Instructions
- Spectator Instructions
- Media Instructions and Policy
- Volunteer Instructions
- Track Location and Information
Rules - Everyone in the pit area is subject to Evergreen Drift Rules.
- Tech Requirements
- Pit Rules < Applies to drivers and pit pass holders.
- Reminders -
- All drivers must have a 5lb or larger Pit Fire extinguisher visible in their pit space at all times during the event. In car extinguishers are not required on the 3/8th but are for ProAm on the 5/8ths. Bring your extinguisher to tech to pass!
- Engines may not be revved or loud motors fired prior to 11am.
Event Specific Details
- We'll use the East RV gate (Blue Line) for all driver and pit pass vehicle access during the event.
- Pit passes are available for sale in the grandstands for walk in access while parked in main front parking lot.
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map Let's Drift!