EVD73 - Drift School
Registration is now closed!!!
This year we are including the upper classmen with the lower classmen.
Pro Am rookies are encouraged to attend to receive hands on instructions from Big Bank veterans plus get in some time on the famed 5/8's mile course before the Pro Am opener the following week.
Novice class will be held on the Grassroots 3/8's course and the infield
- Students $70
- Pit Pass $15
- Grandstands Free Admission for this event only
- 9:30 am - Back Gate Opens
- 10:30 am - Tech Inspection
- 11:00 am - Class Bell rings
- 5:00 pm - Class ends at 5:00
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm - Instructors Exhibition
The school includes -
- Hands-on, in-car instruction from the Northwest's best drifters.
- A morning skidpad drill session and an afternoon drift course session to take you from doughnuts to full on drifter!
- We use a special School Course that is a 2nd gear configuration with plenty of run off so you can concentrate on learning without having to tackle the full 3/8ths bank in 3rd gear.
- A Northwest all star cast of instructors included Evergreen Drift ProAm and Formula Drift Pro licensed drivers!
Event Specific Details
- We'll use the East RV gate (Blue Line) for all driver and pit support vehicle access during the event.
- Pit passes are available for sale in the grandstands for walk in access while parked in the main grandstand parking lot.
Note: Speed Limit is 10mph on county propery!
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map