This is a tandem only event for the Grassroots and Pro Am tracks, all cars must meet the requirements for tandem at Evergreen Speedway..
This is a non competition day.
Don't forget to join the Facebook Event and invite your friends for even more fun and updates:
Tire Machine will be available for this event $15 Mount/Dismount and Disposal per tire.
We'll be running the 3/8's and 5/8's
- Grassroots 3/8ths course
- ProAm 5/8ths course
- Grandstands $10 (Kids under 12 FREE. No Pit access.)
- Pit Pass (crew only) - $15 (16+ and minors must have parent/guardian fill out waiver)
- Drivers - $70
- Tire Mount/Dismount and Disposal $15 per tire
Tandem Drift Schedule
- 10:00- Back Gate opens
- 10:30-Tech/Tire Mount/Dismount
- 11:00- Drivers Meeting
- 11am - Front Gate opens
- 11:30- Track Hot
- 6pm - Event Ends
See the Information link for additional details.
- Driver Instructions
- Spectator Instructions
- Media Instructions and Policy
- Volunteer Instructions
- Track Location and Information
Rules - Everyone in the pit area is subject to Evergreen Drift Rules.
- Tech Requirements
- Pit Rules < Applies to drivers and pit pass holders.
- Reminders -
- All drivers must have a 5lb or larger Pit Fire extinguisher visible in their pit space at all times during the event. In car extinguishers are not required on the 3/8th but are for ProAm on the 5/8ths. Bring your extinguisher to tech to pass!
- Engines may not be revved or loud motors fired prior to 11am.
Event Specific Details
- We'll use the East RV gate (Blue Line) for all driver and pit support vehicle access during the event.
Note: Speed Limit is 10mph on county propery!
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map Let's Drift!